A Green Living Experience Unique Among Luxury Apartments in NYC
A seamless blend of sophisticated, eco-friendly features and finishes provide a new dimension in healthy living. Superior standards in energy conservation and innovative architectural details help protect and sustain the environment, while providing a new level of green luxury living in NYC. From ENERGY STAR and water efficient Bosch® appliances, and solid beech wood floors, to custom solar shades and digital programmable thermostats, you will not only see The Verdesian difference, you will feel it as well.
- Vertical four-pipe fan coil unit provides year round heating and quiet cooling, controlled by a digital programmable thermostat.
- Fresh air is delivered to each home, filtered twice to reduce allergens; air is humidified in the winter and dehumidified in the summer.
- Fresh filtered drinking water with a secondary filter built into the refrigerator.
- 33% more natural light.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide panoramic skyline and stunning Hudson River views while saturating your home with sunlight.
- Energy efficient and thermally insulated windows.
- Low-E coated glass provides maximum comfort.
- In-home ENERGY STAR Bosch® washer and dryer in most residences.
- Low emission, low-volatile organic compound (VOC) building materials and paints provide improved indoor air quality.
- Custom designed space-saving double-hung closets that allow for an abundance of storage.
- Custom window treatments and custom solar shades in all living rooms.
- High speed Internet access, Verizon FiOS Quantum, Time Warner Cable, and DirectTV.
- Master switch at the entrance to every apartment allows all lights to be turned off simultaneously while exiting, for convenience and additional energy savings.
- Well-insulated residences help you stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Beech wood plank flooring throughout.
- The Verdesian's design is 40% more energy efficient than code requires.
- Natural gas fired microturbine and cooling system contribute to 48% lower peak electric demand.
- The rooftop garden insulates the building, reduces energy use, and utilizes recycled rainwater for irrigation.
Our gourmet kitchens are optimally designed with Cashmere Gold granite countertops, natural maple cabinetry, custom hardware, and ENERGY STAR appliances. Most of our kitchens feature an open floor plan that integrates with the living space to provide natural light and greater accessibility.
Our exquisite bathrooms feature a classic and timeless checkerboard pattern with Crema Marfel marble and Lagos Azul limestone. Pedestal sinks are complemented with distinct Kohler® faucets, and our tri-view medicine cabinets provide ample storage.